- Kills 99.9% germs, bacteria and fungi*
- Kills H1N1 virus
- Combats unpleasant odors*
- Safe for environments with pets
- Available in Fragrance Free, Fresh Floral and Mountain Air
*Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica (Salmonella), Listeria monocytogenes (Listeria), Enterococcus facecalis, Escherichia coli (E.coli), Enterobacter aerogenes, Campylobacter jejuni, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Rotavirus, Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV), Influenza A (flu), Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1, Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2, Human Coronavirus, Parainfluenza A Virus Type 3, Avian Influenza A Virus, Trichophyton mentagrophytes
**Based on the anti-microbial efficacy test done in ALG Lab and SGS Inc on glass dish to simulate hard surfaces, and common soft absorbent material types. Refer can label for the microbes tested.
- Shoes and sneakers
- Trash cans
- Sofas and curtains
- Kitchen counters
- Car interiors
- Closed environments
- Sick rooms
- And other several surfaces
SHAKE WELL BEFORE EACH USE
To Disinfect Germs on hard, non-porous surfaces: Spray pre-cleaned surface until wet. Allow product to remain on surface for 5 minutes.
To Kill Odor causing bacteria on soft surface: Spray pre-cleaned surface until damp. Odor-causing bacteria will be killed after 5 minutes. Allow the surface to dry completely before using it. KEEP CHILDREN AND PETS OFF TREATED SURFACES UNTIL DRY. Spot test soft surfaces in an inconspicuous area for colorfastness (before widespread use).
Fungus and mildew control: Spray pre-cleaned surface until wet. Let the treated surface air dry. Re-apply as necessary.Deodorizing action: Spray product upward in center of room for 10 seconds.
FamilyGuard Disinfectant Aerosols should not be administered into the human body via injection, ingestion or any other route. It should only be used as per the usage instructions provided on the back label.
Please read the label and safety information carefully.
Precautions: Keep pets out of the application area of the product until it is dry. Do not ingest. Avoid inhalation and contact with eyes and skin. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS. Do not apply on people, food or animals. In case of contact with eyes and skin, wash with plenty of water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists, consult a physician, taking the product packaging or label. In case of inhalation or aspiration, remove the person to an airy place and if there are signs of intoxication, call for medical help.
Warnings: Caution, flammable! Keep away from fire and heated surfaces. Do not apply near flames. Do not use for food disinfection. Keep the product in its original packaging. Do not mix with other products. Do not puncture the package, even when empty. Forbidden to reuse the packaging. Do not expose to a temperature above 50 ° C. Do not dispose of in fire or incinerator after use. Do not store this product in cars. Caution: content under pressure. Pressurized bottle: protect from sunlight. Do not apply this product to electronic equipment, plastic and rubber materials.
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Salmonella enterica (Salmonella)
- Listeria monocytogenes (Listeria)
- Enterococcus facecalis
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- Enterobacter aerogenes
- Campylobacter jejuni
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
- Influenza A (flu)
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2
- Human Coronavirus
- Parainfluenza A Virus Type 3
- Avian Influenza A Virus
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes